SHARC 21479 EZ-KIT LITE FOR THE ADSP-2147X SHARC FAMILY
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-21479 SHARC Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++® development and debugging environment, including the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
The EZ-KIT Lite also comes with a standalone debug agent board that is removable to allow a user to plug-in an external emulator.
Part number: ADZS-21479-EZLITE
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.