The ADSP-21262 EZ-Kit Lite evaluation hardware provides a low-cost hardware solution for evaluating the ADSP-2126x SHARC processor family.
The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-21262 Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite of the VisualDSP++ development and debugging environment with the C/C++ compiler, assembler, and linker. VisualDSP++ development and debugging software, along with the USB-based debugger interface, enables users to perform standard debugging functions (such as read and write memory, read and write registers, load and execute executables, set and clear breakpoints, and single-step assembly, C, and C++ source code).
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.