LEARN HOW ANALOG DEVICES ADDRESSES YOUR DESIGN CHALLENGES. IN OUR STAND YOU WILL SEE:
- Real-world applications demonstrated: precision control, monitoring system solutions for industrial and instrumentation, healthcare and automotive applications
- ADI innovation with leadership high-performance signal processing technologies such as data conversion, MEMS sensing technologies, digital signal processing and more
- A new Design Support area providing quick access to easy-to-use tools, systems-level integration with ADI experts, featuring:
- our Circuits from the Lab™ reference circuit designs for precision sensing and measurement applications
- our FPGA reference design for Software Defined Radio (SDR) enabling wireless communications from baseband to RF
- And more
A WARM WELCOME ...
Dr. Carsten Suckrow, EMEA Vice President for Sales.
Analog Devices, is committed to ADI's presence at electronica. See what he has to say about what's in it for you at electronica this year ...
What he says:
Dear Customers, Partners and Visitors:
On behalf of Analog Devices, the world's signal processing leader, I'd like to welcome you and invite you to visit our stand at electronica 2012. This year our theme is "Great Ideas, Simplified Designs" and we will showcase exciting and innovative Industrial, Automotive, Healthcare system solutions and demonstrations at electronica 2012. The Analog Devices booth will also feature Design Support services like reference designs, software tools, Circuits from the Lab and other support features to simplify and improve your designs.
More than ever, we want to hear your great ideas, so that we can provide you with the right ADI simplified designs that will make your future work.
This electronica 2012 web page will feature press announcements, booth location and demonstration descriptions. If for some reason, you cannot visit us, Analog Devices will create a video of each demo station and post them to this electronica 2012 page during the show so you can view our products and solutions and use our various software tools at your convenience.
I am looking forward to seeing you at electronica 2012!
MEET WITH OUR ADI EXPERTS ON SITE:
Book an appointment with us on site in Hall A4, Stand 159. Get access to the information you need, the solutions you want.
THE ADI STAND AT A GLANCE:
- Process Control and Automation
- Motor and Power Control
- Energy Metering
- Building Technologies
- Instrumentation (Test and Measurement)
- Vital Signal Monitoring
- Medical Imaging
- Infotainment Connectivity and Networking
- Circuits from the Lab™
- EngineerZone® Online Support Community
- Technical Support (CIC/CAC)
- Design Tools
- Interfacing FPGAs to Analog Devices
In collaboration with our partners Farnell element14 and Digilent, Inc. visit booth A5.558 and see ADI's latest ultralow power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer; the ADXL362 and the Digilent Analog Discovery™ design kit, which was developed with ADI, in action.