|Back to Anveshan 2012|
|Guidelines for Entries
• The team’s entry must be their original work.
• The entry, in part or full should not have been published / patented / submitted for any other competition.
• The entry should not have been supported fully or partially by any private/public-funding agency.
• Entries Report shouldn’t violate any copyright / patent / publication norms.
• All entries submitted will be in the public domain.
• Team members shall be students of an academic institute in India.
• Each team shall have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 students.
• Each team shall have a faculty member as an advisor to the team.
• Teams shall provide necessary approvals from respective institutes to participate in this Fellowship.
|The Fellowship | Prizes | Recommended Components | FAQs | Terms and Conditions | Guidelines for Entries | 2012winner|