Application Notes (4)
- AN-649: Using the Analog Devices Active Filter Design Tool (pdf, 5301 kB)
- AN-581: Biasing and Decoupling Op Amps in Single Supply Applications (pdf, 166 kB)
AN-417: Fast Rail-to-Rail Operational Amplifiers Ease Design Constraints in Low Voltage High Speed Systems
(pdf, 228 kB)
Movement towards lower power supply voltages is driven by the demand that systems consume less and less power coupled with the desire to reduce the number of power supply voltages in the system. The following applications are discussed: Single-Ended and Differential Input ADC Input Circuits, Video Line Driver, Active Filter, HDSL Transceiver, and Transformer Drive Circuits.
AN-402: Replacing Output Clamping Op Amps with Input Clamping Amps
(pdf, 55 kB)
So far most clamping amplifiers have relied upon an output clamping architecture and are called output clamp amps (OCAs). A new architecture called an input clamp amp (ICA) offers superior clamping accuracy and lower distortion.
Data Sheets (1)
Advantiv™ Advanced Television Solutions
(pdf, 549 kB)
Enhancing the HD system design and consumer experience, Analog Devices offers its Advantiv portfolio of video and audio integrated circuit solutions, specifically developed and optimized for advanced television applications.
- Analog Devices in Advanced TV
- Video Amplifier Products (April 2007) (pdf, 4117 kB)
Product Selection Guide (2)
User Guides (2)
- UG-128: Universal Evaluation Board for Dual High Speed Op Amps in SOIC Packages (pdf, 208 kB)
UG-129: Evaluation Board User Guide
(pdf, 208 kB)
Universal Evaluation Board for Dual High Speed Op Amps in MSOP Packages