Application Notes (6)
- AN-1141: Powering a Dual Supply Precision ADC with Switching Regulators (pdf, 640 kB)
- AN-935: Designing an ADC Transformer-Coupled Front End (pdf, 363 kB)
- AN-932: Power Supply Sequencing (pdf, 95 kB)
AN-931: Understanding PulSAR ADC Support Circuitry
(pdf, 299 kB)
This application note discusses in general the pitfalls that occur regularly when using SAR ADCs and, more importantly, how to easily prevent them.
- AN-877: Interfacing to High Speed ADCs via SPI (pdf, 1594 kB)
- AN-742: Frequency Domain Response of Switched-Capacitor ADCs (pdf, 401 kB)
Circuit Note (2)
Technical Articles (4)
- MS-2022: Seven Steps to Successful Analog-to-Digital Signal Conversion (Noise Calculation for Proper Signal Conditioning) (pdf, 277 kB)
- MS-2124: Understanding AC Behaviors of High Speed ADCs (pdf, 276 kB)
- MS-2210: Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC (pdf, 327 kB)
Nine Often Overlooked ADC Specifications
(pdf, 445 kB)
Analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) have many specifications; some are more important for a given application than others. Understanding these specifications and controlling external devices affecting the ADC will lead to better performance.
Data Sheets (1)
Design Handbooks (1)
Converters for Motor Control
(pdf, 929 kB)
Higher performance, greater accuracy and speed, and ultralow power consumption highlight Analog Devices’ portfolio of data converters for motor control. Each delivers optimum quality signals to/from the real world and processes the data with less development time, fewer parts, and lower costs.
- Medical Applications
Press Releases (1)
Product Selection Guide (1)
SAR ADC & Driver Quick-Match Guide
(pdf, 251 kB)
Find drivers for ADI's most popular single-ended and differential SAR ADCs based on your specific application conditions.