20µA Op Amp Provides 30µV Precision
Linear Technology introduces the LT6023, a dual 3V to 30V low power operational amplifier, featuring 30µV maximum input offset voltage and 60µs settling to 0.01%. Proprietary slew enhancement circuitry results in a fast, clean output step response with low power consumption. Specially designed input circuitry maintains high impedance, which minimizes current spikes associated with fast steps for input steps up to 5V. Together these features make the LT6023 an ideal for portable high precision instruments, multiplexed data acquisition systems, and DAC buffer applications.
The LT6023-1 includes a shutdown mode, which reduces the supply current to less than 3µA when the amplifier is not active. Enable time of 480µs and fast slew rate combine to provide power-efficient operation in duty-cycled applications, such as those featuring Linear Technoogy’s Dust Networks® wireless sensor network products.
Fully specified over the –40°C to 85°C and –40°C to 125°C temperature ranges, the LT6023 is available in MSOP-8 and 3 × 3mm DFN packages. Prices start at $1.85 each in quantities of 1,000 units. For more information, www.linear.com/product/LT6023.
Summary of Features: LT6023
- 30µV Max Input Offset Voltage (MSOP Package)
- Excellent Slew Rate to Power Consumption Ratio
- 1V/µs Slew Rate (10V step)
- 20µA Max Supply Current
- 3nA Max Input Bias Current
- 3V to 30V Supply Range
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- –40°C to 125°C Specified Temperature Range
- 3µA Max Shutdown Mode (LT6023-1)
- 8-Lead MSOP & 3 × 3mm DFN Packages
Op Amp Combines Low Power, High Precision, and Fast Settling
The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.
- About Analog Devices
- Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Editor's Contact Information
- Doug Dickinson