Micropower 30µV Op Amp Settles in 15µS to 0.0015%
Linear Technology introduces the LT6020, a dual 3V to 30V fast settling operational amplifier, featuring 30µV maximum input offset voltage and 0.5µV/°C max VOS drift. While supply current is only 100µA maximum per amplifier, proprietary slew enhancement circuitry provides fast clean output step response. The LT6020 settles to 0.0015% in less than 15µs regardless of whether the output step is 5V or 25V. Specially designed input circuitry maintains high impedance, minimizing current spikes associated with fast steps for input steps up to 5V. Together these features make the LT6020 ideal for high precision multiplexed data acquisition systems, DAC buffer applications, and portable high precision instruments.
The LT6020-1 includes a shutdown mode, reducing the supply current to less than 3µA when the amplifier is in active. Enable time of 100µs and fast slew rate combine to provide power-efficient operation in duty-cycled applications, such as those featuring Linear Technology’s Dust Networks® wireless sensor network technology.
Fully specified over the –40°C to 85°C and –40°C to 125°C temperature ranges, the LT6020 is available in MSOP-8 and 3mm × 3mm DFN packages. Prices start at $1.85 each in quantities of 1,000 units. For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LT6020.
Summary of Features: LT6020
- 30µV Max Input Offset Voltage (MSOP Package)
- 0.5µV/°C Max Drift (MSOP Package)
- Excellent Slew Rate to Power Consumption Ratio
- 5v/µs Slew Rate (10V Step)
- 100µA Max Supply Current
- 3nA Max Low Input Bias Current
- 3V to 30V Supply Range
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- –40°C to 125°C Specified Temperature Range
- 3µA Max Supply Current Shutdown Mode (LT6020-1)
- 8-Lead MSOP & 3mm × 3mm DFN Packages
Combines Low Power, High Precision & Fast Settling
- About Analog Devices
- Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Editor's Contact Information
- Doug Dickinson