Analog Devices Introduces Low-Power, Easy-to-Use Radio Transceiver For Industrial Applications
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) announced today a low-power radio transceiver featuring a set of configuration profiles that allow radio performance optimization, reducing system development time and shortening time-to-market by months. The ADF7024 transceiver is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, including security and building automation. The short range transceiver is designed for use in the 433-MHz, 868-MHz, or 915-MHz ISM frequency bands, and is suitable for operation under European ETSI EN300-220 and North American FCC Part 15 regulations. ADI also introduced today ADRadioNet, a wireless protocol stack for low-power networks, and the EVAL-ADF7024MB4Z evaluation and development platform for use with the ADF7024 transceiver.
- Download the ADF7024 transceiver data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards, learn about the EVAL-ADF7024MB4Z evaluation and development platform.
- Learn more about ADRadioNet
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community
AD7024 Transceiver Key Features
- Smart wake modes and fast mode transitions for low power consumption
- Ultra-low-power sleep modes for longer battery life
- Programmable output power up to +13.5 dBm in 0.5dB steps
- Receiver sensitivity -111 dBm at 9.6 kbps
- Blocking: 76 dB at 10 MHz offset
ADRadioNet Wireless Protocol Stack Key Features
- Self-healing, multi-hop wireless network
- Royalty-free when used with ADI transceivers
- Stateless routing; allows instantaneous recovery power up
- Network robustness through the use of channel diversity
EVAL-ADF7024MB4Z Evaluation and Development Platform Key Features
- Easy to use evaluation GUI
- Selectable radio profiles
- Example microcontroller code
Pricing and Availability
Availability Price Each Per 1,000 Packaging ADF7024 July $1.59 5-mm x 5-mm 32-pin LFCSP EVAL-ADF7024MB4Z
Evaluation and Development Platform
July $200 N/A
- About Analog Devices
- Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
EngineerZone is a trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.
To subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI's monthly technical journal, visit: http://www.analog.com/subscribe
Editor's Contact Information
- Linda Kincaid