Analog Devices Showcases Smart Integration and Strategic Partnerships at Embedded World 2014
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, will showcase innovative, smartly integrated, embedded processing technology at this year’s Embedded World 2014 show taking place from 25-27 February in Nuremberg, Germany. Analog Devices will be present in Hall 4, Stand 248.
“Embedded World perfectly exemplifies the shift in the market to a point where increasingly software defines the function of hardware,” said Carsten Suckrow, Vice President, Sales, EMEA. “Together with our extensive ecosystem of strategic technology and channel partners at the show, we will demonstrate how strong overall system knowledge and specific IP expertise combine to deliver innovative embedded processing technology.”
At Embedded World, Analog Devices will demonstrate a broad portfolio of smartly integrated solutions that optimise system performance and show the development and rapid prototyping of solutions and tools. Together with strategic technology partners Xilinx® and MathWorks, Analog Devices is accelerating time to market and leveraging mutual strengths to deliver peace of mind to customers.
Highlights at the show include:
- The high-speed corner including Analog Devices' industry-praised SDR solution AD9361 connected to a Xilinx® Zynq® All Programmable SoC (System on a Chip) platform, and featuring the award-winning portfolio of JESD204B converters.
- The motor control corner spotlights Analog Devices' CM40X controlling two high-precision servos, a Xilinx® Zynq®-based FPGA development kit, all connected to Analog Devices' sophisticated front-end control, isolation and power solutions. It also showcases Model-Based Design capabilities thanks to Simulink® from MathWorks.
- The DSP Blackfin and Finboard area features Blackfin-based embedded vision systems with state-of-the-art algorithms and software environments.
- Smart integration in embedded industrial and healthcare solutions is illustrated by products for smart, low power and high performance sensing applications, like the recently announced ADuCM350.
- Lowest-power embedded digital isolation is exemplified by the ADuM144x family, which reduces power by a factor of 1,000 compared to optocouplers, for improved energy efficiency and which comes in the industry’s smallest package.
For more information on Analog Devices’ presence at this year’s show: www.analog.com/ew2014.
ADI executives will be available for press interviews in person at the show, and by telephone for any journalists not attending.
- About Analog Devices
- Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
About Analog Devices in Europe
In Europe, Analog Devices accounts for about one fifth of the company’s worldwide revenues and worldwide work force. The company has a manufacturing facility in Limerick, Ireland, and design and development centres in Denmark, England, Finland, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain and Ireland. European client references include main telecom equipment manufacturers Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson and Nokia-Siemens Networks, automotive systems manufacturers such as Autoliv, Bosch and Continental, consumer references such as Harman and Philips, and a variety of industrial clients including ABB, Agilent Technologies, Siemens and Rohde & Schwarz.
Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/video
Editor's Contact Information
- Pascal Cerruti