Precision 80µV Offset Op Amp Operates with 76V Input Range
Linear Technology introduces the LT6015 single Over-the-Top® operational amplifier with outstanding precision over a 0V to 76V input common-mode voltage range. It incorporates multiple built-in fault tolerant features, resulting in no-compromise performance over wide operating supply and temperature ranges.
Over-the-Top inputs provide true operation well beyond the V rail. The LT6015 functions normally with its inputs up to 76V above V–, independent of whether V+ is 3V or 50V. Input offset voltage is 80µV max, input bias current is 5nA and low frequency noise is 0.5µVP-P, making the LT6015 suitable for a wide range of precision industrial, automotive and instrumentation applications. Fault protection modes guard against negative transients, reverse battery and other conditions, making the LT6015 ideal fit for applications where the amplifier is at the analog interface to another board, and for high-side and low-side current sensing.
The LT6015 is available in a 5-lead SOT-23 package and is fully specified over –40°C to 85°C, –40°C to 125°C, and –55°C to 150°C temperature ranges. Prices start at $1.53 each in quantities of 1000. For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LT6015.
Summary of Features: LT6015
- Input Common-Mode Range: V– to (V– + 76V)
- VOS: ±80µV (Maximum)
- Low Power: 315µA/Amplifier
- CMRR, PSRR: 126dB
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 3.2MHz
- High Voltage Gain: 1000V/mV
- Reverse Battery Protection to 50V
- No Phase Reversal
- No Supply Sequencing Problems
- Operating Temperature Range: –55°C to 150°C
Op Amp Provides 80µV Precision with 0V to 76V Common-Mode Input Range
- About Analog Devices
- Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Editor's Contact Information
- Doug Dickinson