Analog Devices Expands Online Technical Support Community for Design Engineers
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), a global leader in high-performance signal processing technology, has announced that its EngineerZone® online technical support community now supports ADI’s full line of signal processing offerings. EngineerZone features support communities covering a broad spectrum of product technologies and applications, including data converters, amplifiers, RF (radio frequency) ICs, MEMS (micro-electromechanical) inertial sensors, interface and isolation, video ICs, DSP (digital signal processor) products, and more. EngineerZone has consistently achieved more than 100 percent annual membership growth since its inception in 2009. ADI also announced plans to introduce an EngineerZone online design center, which along with expert technical support, will provide design engineers with a complete signal chain design environment. The design center will debut later this year on the company’s website, www.analog.com.
- Watch a video on the EngineerZone community: http://analog.com/ez_community.
- Join the EngineerZone community: http://ez.analog.com/welcome.
The EngineerZone community enables customers to engage online with ADI experts and fellow engineers to find answers to complex and frequently asked product and applications questions. ADI also offers EngineerZone communities that enable engineers in China and Japan to obtain advice and information in their native languages.
“The EngineerZone technical support community is a great way to connect with engineers who are knowledgeable about ADI’s tools and technologies,” said Kyle Sweet, firmware engineer, CyberOptics Corporation. “EngineerZone is a front line of support for ADI, and I’ve used the community many times. I consistently receive valuable feedback from ADI experts.”
New features added to the EngineerZone community include:
- Homepage leaderboard that acknowledges members for their contributions.
- Mobile device accessibility.
- Events forum that gives customers access to information about industry events, ADI booth details, and product demos.
- "Analog Dialogue Blog" which features comments and highlights by authors about technical articles published in ADI’s Analog Dialogue magazine and allows customers to begin a dialogue about the topic.
- About Analog Devices
- Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Editor's Contact Information
- Linda Kincaid