Dual-Supply, High-Precision Operational Amplifier Designed for Front-End Amplifier Applications
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today introduced a high precision amplifier offering the industry’s best combination of offset voltage, voltage thermal drift, bandwidth, slew rate and voltage noise for front-end amplifier circuits. The ADA4077-2 operational amplifier is specifically suited for applications in process control, chemical and environmental monitoring, motor control and electronic test and instrumentation due to its high DC precision with noise, speed and supply current applicable for the designs.
The ADA4077-2 has a typical bandwidth of 3.9 MHz and 7-nV/√Hz voltage noise at 1 kHz while consuming only 400 µA typical at 25°C with ±15-Vdc nominal power supplies. Available in two grades for offset and thermal drift, the device provides design engineers with the flexibility to meet budget and packaging requirements.
Compared to its closest competition, the ADA4077-2 offers higher speed with lower noise, offset and drift while consuming less power, making the ADA4077-2 an ideal, cost-effective op amp for use in front end sensor interfaces in applications such as process control input modules, where high accuracy, precision, and linearity are critical to accurate measurement of sensor output.
ADA4077-2 Precision Operational Amplifier Key Features:
Availability, Pricing and Complementary Products
Product Offset Voltage
Offset Voltage Drift Sample
25 µV 0.25 µV/°C Now Now -40°C to +125°C $3.81 SOIC-8 ADA4077-2
50 µV 0.55 µV/°C Now Now -40°C to +125°C $1.44 SOIC-8 ADA4077-2
90 µV 1.2 µV/°C Now Now -40°C to +125°C $ 1.44 MSOP-8
The ADA4077-2 precision amplifier is well suited to operate with ADI’s 12-, 14- and 16-bit D/A converters and A/D converters up to 1 MSPS, including the AD5444, AD7265, and AD7266.
- View the ADA4077-2 product pages, download the data sheet and order samples: http://www.analog.com/ADA4077-2
- Get your questions answered by ADI engineers on EngineerZone®, ADI’s online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/amplifiers/operational-amplifiers
- Low offset voltage: 25µV maximum (B-Grade)
- Low offset voltage drift: 0.25 µV/°C maximum (B-Grade)
- Low input bias current: <1.0 nA maximum
- Input voltage range: V- +1.2 V to V+ -2 V
- Low noise: 7 nV/√Hz typical
- Low supply current: 400 µA per amplifier typical
- Specified for dual voltage supply operation from ±5 V to ±15 V
- About Analog Devices
- Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Editor's Contact Information
- Sarah Shieh