Bob Olson ,
Analog Devices To Demonstrate Analog Signal Chain, Reference Designs And Data Converter Compatibility With Xilinx FPGAs At Avnet’s X-fest 2012
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is demonstrating a variety of applications showing analog signal chains, reference designs and A/D and D/A converter compatibility with Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) FPGAs (field-programmable gate array) at Avnet's (NYSE: AVT) X-fest 2012. X-fest is a series of free, full-day educational seminars for embedded systems engineers and covers integration of high-performance analog components with Xilinx FPGA design platforms. As an X-fest 2012 platinum sponsor, Analog Devices' training material and signal chain demonstrations will be presented in 35 cities in the United States, Europe and Asia from April through August 2012.
"At X-fest Analog Devices is demonstrating innovative signal chain solutions as well as system-level integration and software with a variety of Xilinx development platforms," said Emre Onder, vice president, Marketing, Analog Devices. "Component integration in our customers' ecosystems is becoming increasingly more complex. Analog Devices' mission is to simplify the design process with our signal chain expertise and tested reference designs so our customers can reduce risk, accelerate prototyping and develop products faster."
Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal processing technologies, Analog Devices offers a broad analog product portfolio to complement Xilinx FPGAs, including A/D and D/A converters, sensors, audio and video products and RF ICs. During X-fest, ADI engineers will show embedded designers how they can more easily connect ADI’s analog components to new Xilinx 7 Series FPGA platforms and the Zynq™-7000 Extensible Processing Platform through the use of FMC (FPGA mezzanine cards) boards, FMC interposers and Pmod™ I/O development boards. For additional seamless integration with Xilinx ecosystems and tools, ADI offers HDL (hardware description language) interface code, device drivers and reference designs which are available at http://wiki.analog.com/resources/alliances/xilinx.
At X-fest 2012, ADI will demonstrate a variety of advanced systems that support FPGA connectivity:
- Watch the action at X-fest 2012 with Analog Devices.
- Learn more about Analog Devices solutions for Xilinx FPGAs.
- Visit ADI's EngineerZone™ community for the latest X-fest news and information.
- Functional software-defined radio (SDR) design with transmit and receive capability.
- High-speed A/D and D/A data converter FMC boards.
- Pmods with precision ADI converters (accelerometers, sensors and other devices) that enable an easy-to-use, low-cost board format with HDL code and device drivers.
- ADV7511 HDMI transmitter, ADV7611 HDMI Receiver and ADAU1761 SigmaDSP® audio codec for high-performance audio/video applications with Xilinx's ZYNQ™-700 Extensible Processing Platform.
- About Analog Devices
- Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Editor's Contact Information
- Bob Olson