Colleen Cronin ,
NEW ANALOG DEVICES DESIGN TOOL SIMPLIFIES RF DESIGN AND SPEEDS TIME TO MARKET
New ADIsimRF Version 1.6 adds support of 29 new RF ICs and data converters as well as various functional enhancements.
Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today announced the release of a new version of its popular ADIsimRF™ design tool. ADI's ADIsimRF design tool is the software accompaniment to ADI's complete portfolio of RF-to-digital functional blocks, allowing engineers to model RF signal chains using devices from across ADI's RF IC and data converter portfolio. ADIsimRF Version 1.6 adds support for 29 new RF ICs and data converters as well as functional enhancements. The ADIsimRF design tool provides calculations for the most important parameters within an RF signal chain, including cascaded gain, noise figure, IP3, P1dB, and total power consumption. The ADIsimRF tool also contains embedded data from many of ADI's RF ICs and data converters, which designers can easily access using pull-down menus. Device tables assist in component selection.
ADIsimRF Version 1.6 Key Features:
RF IC Portfolio Covers Entire RF Signal Chain
Using a unique combination of design skills, systems understanding and process technologies, Analog Devices RF ICs and world-leading data converters cover the entire RF signal chain and include industry-leading high-performance discrete RF function blocks as well as highly-integrated multi-functional single-chip RF solutions. These products are also supported by a wide range of free design tools, evaluation boards and other design resources to ease the development of RF systems. For more information, visit: http://www.analog.com/rf.
- Download ADIsimRF design tool: http://www.analog.com/adisimrf
- View video demonstration of ADIsimRF: http://videos.analog.com/video/products/rf-ics/993001113001/ADIsimRF/
- View ADI's broad portfolio of RF ICs: http://www.analog.com/rf
- View ADI's leading portfolio of data converters: http://www.analog.com/converters
- Browse ADI's RF design tools: http://www.analog.com/rftools
- Support for ADI's newest high-performance RF ICs and data converters
- Additional input fields and system level calculations such as input Rx sensitivity; integrated output noise floor in dBm and input field for minimum SNR (signal-to-noise ratio) for demodulation
- Aspect ratio support of 1024 x 600 pixels to support lower resolution PC displays such as netbooks
- File saving and loading support for European numerical formats
Editor's Contact Information
- Colleen Cronin