Directions from Haneda to Analog Devices KK
New Pier Takeshiba, South Tower Building
1-16-1 Kaigan Minato-Ku
Tokyo, 105-6891 Japan
There are two forms of transportation from Haneda Airport (HND), which is located in Tokyo, to our office. The distance is approx. 17km.
- Taking a taxi is the easiest, but most expensive way
- Fare: ¥5,500 (approx.$54.00)
- Time: 20 min. Under normal traffic conditions
- If you intend to use your credit card, please take the taxi showing credit card mark (VISA, Master, etc.) on the window.
- Trains depart Haneda International Building every 3-5 minutes. There are two lines passing at the station in the airport basement. Please take Tokyo Monorail not Keikyu Line.
- Get on at: Haneda International Building station
- Get off at: Hamamatsucho station
- Fare: ¥490. Please buy a ticket at ticket vending machine.
- Time: 13minutes (express) – 20 minutes (local)
- Tokyo Monorail guide
a) By Shuttle bus (If you stay at International Continental Hotel)
Time: 5 minutes
Schedule: Check the latest bus schedule.
Hotel is connected to the office building.
b) By walking (If you stay at other hotels)
Time: 10 minutes
- Exit from North exit then turn right.
- Go straight until you see traffic right “Minato-ku Shiba Commercial High school”. Cross the crosswalk then walk straight until the end of the street.
- Then turn right and walk straight.
- You will see the building (New Pier Takeshiba, South Tower Building) on your left.
- Go inside of the building to take the elevator up to 10th floor.
- Google map showing route to ADI KK from Hamamatsucho station
c) By Taxi ( If you stay at other hotels and carrying heavy baggage)
Time: 10 minutes
Fare : ￥730 ( approx.US$7)
- Go to North Exit then turn left and go straight. You will see the first traffic signal so cross the crosswalk. You will see Taxi Stand in front of you.