SOT-89 RF/IF Amplifiers
ADI's new RF EngineerZone provides a forum for discussions and questions relating to RF design. Get answers to your questions now.
Analog Devices provides a wide variety of RF/IF amplifiers in a SOT-89 package including driver amplifiers, intermediate frequency amplifiers and gain block amplifiers. ADI's SOT-89 amplifiers offer high levels of performance, on very low current consumption, making them extremely efficient. The amps also provide the highest dynamic range, which is accomplished by providing low noise figures and high OIP3 specifications simultaneously, across their entire frequency range.
Visit Product Pages to Order Samples & Download Data Sheets
- ADL5320: 1/4 W Driver Amplifier, 400 - 2700 MHz
- ADL5321: 1/4 W Driver Amplifier, 2300 - 4000 MHz
- ADL5535: Intermediate Frequency Amplifier, 16 dB Gain, 20 - 1000 MHz
- ADL5536: Intermediate Frequency Amplifier, 20 dB Gain, 20 - 1000 MHz
- ADL5601: Gain Block Amplifier, 15 dB Gain, 50 - 4000 MHz
- ADL5602: Gain Block Amplifier, 20 dB Gain, 50 - 4000 MHz
- RF/IF Amplifier Portfolio: Learn more about ADI's complete portfolio of RF/IF amplifiers which includes gain blocks, drivers, LNAs, IFAs, and power amplifiers.
- RF/IC Product Portfolio: Learn more about ADI's portfolio of high performance RF ICs for the entire RF signal chain.
SOT-89 RF/IF Amplifiers Resources
- Related Evaluation Boards:
All of our SOT-89 RF/IF amplifiers are supported by fully populated evaluation boards. To get an evaluation board, please contact Analog Devices.
- Shorten your design time with the following related circuit combinations that have already been built and tested in the lab: CN0171: Low Noise, Low Distortion Single-Ended Input Drive Circuit for Differential Input IF Sampling ADCs
- ADIsimRF Design Tool
- RF IC Selection Guide (pdf)
- RF IC Solutions Bulletin (pdf)
- Related Press Releases:
Analog Devices Launches Highest Dynamic Range IF Gain Block Amplifiers.
Analog Devices Introduces Best-In-Class RF ICs
Analog Devices High-Performance RF Driver Amplifier Reduces Power, Size and Cost of WiMAX and Wireless Applications