Application Notes (2)
AN-1072: How to Successfully Apply Low Dropout Regulators
(pdf, 105 kB)
This application note reviews the basic LDO topology, explains key specifications, and shows the application of low dropout voltage regulators in systems.
- AN-262: Low-Noise Low Drop-Out Regulator for Portable Equipment (pdf, 341 kB)
Circuit Note (4)
- CN-0162: Analog Audio Input, Class-D Output with the ADAU1701 SigmaDSP Codec, Low Power SSM2306 Class-D Amplifier, and ADP3336 LDO Regulator (pdf, 134 kB)
- CN-0241: High-Side Current Sensing with Input Overvoltage Protection (pdf, 354 kB)
- CN-0254: Low Cost, 16-Bit, 250 kSPS, 8-Channel, Isolated Data Acquisition System (pdf, 394 kB)
- CN0355: Low Power, Temperature Compensated Bridge Signal Conditioner and Driver (pdf, 232 kB)
Technical Articles (3)
ADIsim Design/Simulation Tools (4)
ADI Linear Regulator Design Tool and Parametric Search
Microsoft Excel download tool from ADIsimPower to generate a power supply design complete with a schematic, bill of materials, and performance specifications.
This tool will help with the selection, evaluation and troubleshooting of voltage feedback Op-Amps. It uses typical data to model the behavior of a selected amplifier. It allows a user to select an amplifier, configure a circuit, apply a signal and evaluate the performance. It is useful for checking an amplifier's spec's such as Bandwidth, Slew Rate, Input/Output Range, Gain Error, Load Current, Stability Issues and DC Errors in a given circuit.
Analog Bridge Wizard
The Analog Bridge Wizard recommends amplifiers and ADC's for your bridge application. Find out which op-amp or in-amp is best for your design, and view the error budget analysis for that solution.
Download files for ADIsimPower™ Voltage Regulator Design Tool
The individual Excel-based voltage regulator design tools used in ADIsimPower™.
Amplifier Error Budget Analysis (1)
OpAmp Error Budget Calculator
An online tool to illustrate range, gain and accuracy issues in simple opamp buffers.
Data Sheets (3)
- AD7910/AD7920: 250 kSPS, 10-/12-Bit ADCs in 6 Lead SC70 Data Sheet (Rev C, 09/2005) (pdf, 486 kB)
- ADA4096-2/ADA4096-4: 30 V, Micropower, Overvoltage Protection, Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Amplifiers Data Sheet (Rev E, 03/2014) (pdf, 1053 kB)
- ADP3336:High Accuracy Ultralow IQ, 500 mA anyCAP® Adjustable Low Dropout Regulator Data Sheet (Rev A, 01/2011) (pdf, 362 kB)
Design & Integration Files (1)
CN0241 Design & Integration Files
(zip, 2897 kB)
- Bill of Materials
- Gerber Files
- PADS Files
- Assembly Drawing
Design Handbooks (2)
Device Drivers (1)
FPGA HDL (2)
8- to 18-Bit SAR ADCs ... From the Leader in High Performance Analog
(pdf, 1885 kB)
8- to 18-Bit SAR ADCs with Sample Rates up to 3 MSPS -- The latest additions to ADI’s ADC portfolio offer unrivaled functionality in terms of channel count and power supply voltage, optimal power/speed ratios, and the smallest packages to meet the demands of any data acquisition application, including portable, industrial, medical, wireless, and communications.
Product Selection Guide (1)
SPICE Models (1)
- ADA4096 SPICE Macro Model
- MT-031: Grounding Data Converters and Solving the Mystery of (pdf, 144 kB)
- MT-033: Voltage Feedback Op Amp Gain and Bandwidth (pdf, 251 kB)
- MT-035: Op Amp Inputs, Outputs, Single-Supply, and Rail-to-Rail Issues (pdf, 115 kB)
- MT-036: Op Amp Output Phase-Reversal and Input Over-Voltage Protection (pdf, 653 kB)
- MT-068: Difference and Current Sense Amplifiers (pdf, 244 kB)
- MT-095: EMI, RFI, and Shielding Concepts (pdf, 145 kB)
- MT-101: Decoupling Techniques (pdf, 954 kB)
User Guides (1)
- UG-277: SDP-B Controller Board (pdf, 605 kB)
ADA4096-2: Input Over-Voltage Protection Amplifier
The video introduces ADI’s latest rail-to-rail input/output amplifier, ADA4096-2 and demonstrates how its unique input voltage protection feature helps solve the problems of protecting the input of an op amp to overvoltage conditions.
Introduction to ADIsimPower
ADIsimPower is a smart selector and a collection of downloadable tools that produce complete and optimized power designs. Schematic, bill of materials, and performance data are customized to your specific needs in minutes.
Analog Dialogue (2)
A Practical Guide to High-Speed Printed-Circuit-Board Layout
John Ardizzoni, Analog Dialogue 39-09, September 2005
- Robust Amplifiers Provide Integrated Overvoltage Protection