ADR43x: The Newest Family of High Precision, Low Noise XFET®
- Low Output Noise: 3.5µ Vpp (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz)
- Excellent Temperature Coefficient:
A-Grade: 10 ppm/°C
B-Grade: 3 ppm/°C
- No External Capacitator Required
- Superb Line & Load Regulation
- Input voltage up to 18 V
- Output Current Capability: +30 mA/-20 mA
- Space Saving MSOP-8 & SOIC-8 Packages
- Wide Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
The ADR43x is ADI's latest family of XFET® voltage references featuring low noise, high accuracy, and low temperature drift performance. This new family operates at lower supply current (800 µA) and supply headroom (2 V) than of buried zener references. Buried zener references require greater than 5 V headroom. This makes the XFET references the only low noise solution for 5 V systems.
Featuring high drive capability (source up to 30 mA and sink up to 20 mA), each is equipped with a TRIM terminal to adjust the output voltage over a 0.5% range without compromising any performance. Offered in two electrical grades, the ADR431 is available in the 8-lead Mini SOIC and SOIC packages. All versions are specified over the extended industrial temperature range (-40°C to +°C).
|All Members of the ADR43x Family|