Analog Devices have a comprehensive family of 8-/10-/12-/14-/16-bit multiplying digital-to-analog converters. As a result of manufacture on a CMOS submicron process, these DACs offer excellent 4-quadrant multiplication characteristics. By offering flexibility and simplicity, current output DAC products are an ideal building block in a broad range of both fixed input reference and varying input reference applications.
These parts can handle up to ±18 V inputs on the reference, despite operating from a single-supply power supply of up to 2.5 V to 5.5 V. An integrated feedback resistor (RFB) provides temperature tracking and full-scale voltage output when combined with an external current-to-voltage precision amplifier.
Visit our complete portfolio of Multiplying DACs.
- AD5543: 16-Bit Single Channel +/-1LSB INL & DNL, 7MHZ MBW Multiplying DAC
- AD5544: 16-Bit Quad Channel +/-1LSB INL & DNL,12MHZ MBW, Multiplying DAC
- AD5444: 12-Bit Single Channel, 12MHz MBW Multiplying DAC
- AD5405: 12-Bit Dual Channel Multiplying DAC With Uncommitted Resistors
- AD5439: 10-Bit Dual Channel Multiplying DAC
Download the new
Multiplying DAC Brochure