Application Notes (1)
Circuit Note (1)
Technical Articles (7)
Design a Logamp RF Pulse Detector
(pdf, 338 kB)
by Eamon Nash
(Microwaves & RF, January 1, 2000)
Detecting Fast RF Bursts using Log Amps
(pdf, 174 kB)
by Yuping Toh, Analog Devices, Inc.
Log Amps and Directional Couplers Enable VSWR Detection
by Anil Rachakonda and Larry Hawkins, Analog Devices, Inc. (RF Design, 1/1/2007)
Make Precise Base-Station Power Measurements
(pdf, 1764 kB)
(Microwaves and RF, November 2002)
Measurement and Control of RF Power
by Eamon Nash, Analog Devices, Inc.
Measuring the RF Power in CDMA2000 and W-CDMA High Power Amplifiers (HPAs)
(pdf, 609 kB)
By Larry Hawkins, Analog Devices, Inc. (MPD Digest, Nov. 2005)
Measuring VSWR and Gain in Wireless Systems
By Eamon Nash, Analog Devices Inc., (Microwave Journal, Nov 2005)
ADIsim Design/Simulation Tools (2)
ADIsimPLL™- Version 3.43
ADIsimPLL enables the rapid and reliable evaluation of new high performance PLL products from ADI. It is the most comprehensive PLL Synthesizer design and simulation tool available today. Simulations performed include all key non-linear effects that are significant in affecting PLL performance. ADIsimPLL removes at least one iteration from the design process, thereby speeding the design- to-market.
ADI’s ADIsimRF design tool provides calculations for the most important parameters within the RF signal chain, including cascaded gain, noise figure, IP3, P1dB, and total power consumption.
Data Sheets (2)
- AD8368 Gerber Files (zip, 260 kB)
- AD8368: 800 MHz, Linear-in-dB VGA with AGC Detector Data Sheet (Rev B, 10/2008) (pdf, 505 kB)
- ADL5513 Gerber Files (zip, 411 kB)
- ADL5513: 1 MHz to 4 GHz, 80 dB Logarithmic Detector/Controller Data Sheet (Rev 0, 11/2008) (pdf, 1565 kB)
- ICs for Enhanced Handset User Experience
- Industrial Applications
- Leading Inside Advertorials: Solving Dynamic Range Problems in Analog Systems (pdf, 75 kB)
- LEADING Semiconductors for Wireless Handsets Brochure (pdf, 1923 kB)
- Outstanding RF performance at outstanding prices. In power detection, analog is everywhere.
- Product Solutions for Handset Applications (pdf, 349 kB)
- Products for Wireless Handset Applications (pdf, 1441 kB)
RF Source Booklet
(pdf, 815 kB)
RF IC Product Overview - Version O (11/2012)
- We measure portable performance in µA and MHz. In handheld designs, analog is everywhere.
Product Reviews (2)
High-speed ADCs suit communications applications
(RF Design, 4/5/2006)
Variable Gain Amplifier Takes Aim At Wireless Infrastructure
(EE Times, 1/16/2006)
Product Selection Guide (1)
- Variable Gain Amplifier Selection Table (pdf, 68 kB)