Dual 14-Bit, 1 GSPS, Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Ultralow noise and intermodulation distortion (IMD) enable high quality synthesis of wideband signals from baseband to high intermediate frequencies.
- A proprietary DAC output switching technique enhances dynamic performance.
- The current outputs are easily configured for various single-ended or differential circuit topologies.
- CMOS data input interface with adjustable set up and hold.
- Novel 2×, 4×, and 8× interpolator/coarse complex modulator allows carrier placement anywhere in DAC bandwidth.
WCDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMax, GSM
Data Sheet, Rev. A, 3/07
Analog Devices' pattern generators and high-speed DAC evaluation boards are designed and sold solely to support an efficient and thorough means by which to evaluate Analog Devices high speed DACs in a lab environment for a wide range of end applications. Any application or use of the pattern generators and/or high-speed DAC evaluation boards, other than specified above, will not be supported.